Scroll down to the bottom if you want to read our generic (boring) help wanted ad. Keep reading this top section if you're looking for something beyond the ordinary...
We're still in the midst of a pandemic. Every small animal practice is crazy busy. We all need more hands, more space, more time, more energy. You are looking here presumably because your current situation is no longer right for you. So what makes us different at Willowbrook?
- The practice is *not* owned by a faceless corporation only interested in the bottom line.
- We understand that doing the right thing for our patients is not always the easiest or most profitable path. And we're ok with that.
- Your needs as an individual and the staff's needs as a team are as important as the practice's needs as a business.
- We value each individual's talents and contributions to the practice. Everyone has a voice. Got special interests? We want to support your growth as a clinician.
- We prioritize work/life balance. Time off to spend with non-work people doing non-work things (or to be by yourself doing absolutely nothing!) is essential to your success at work.
- It's a physically small practice -1700sf. We are a boutique-style family-oriented clinic with zero aspirations of becoming a 6 or 10 doctor behemoth of a practice.
- We've been closed on weekends for years... and never looking back.
Here's the less interesting, but still important, stuff. Are you looking for:
- a progressive AAHA-accredited hospital equipped with all the toys you need?
- diverse clientele who love their pets and are willing/able to pay for diagnostic testing?
- a well-trained support team that is fun to work with?
- the freedom to practice good medicine and be the best veterinarian you can be?
- a part- or full-time schedule that allows you to have a healthy work-life balance?
Then you've come to the right place! Willowbrook checks all those boxes and then some. We are located in the growing city of Tigard, just 12 miles from downtown Portland. We are looking for an experienced veterinarian to join our team and help grow the practice. Ideal candidates must be detail-oriented, motivated team players with good interpersonal & communication skills, a desire to educate both clients & staff, and proficiency with basic surgery & dentistry. Just bring your stethoscope and "LET'S DO THIS!" attitude, and we'll provide [just about] everything else.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: commensurate upon experience
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tigard, OR 97224: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- New graduates and experienced veterinarians encouraged to apply
- Oregon Veterinary License (Required)
- DEA License